Kickoff: 7:00 PM (CST)
Location: Jones AT&T Stadium (Lubbock, TX)
Radio: Sooner Radio Network
• An Oklahoma win against Texas Tech would give OU its first 4-0 start in Big 12 play since 2004.
• Bob Stoops is 3-0 against Kliff Kingsbury, with an average score of 48-29.
• OU scored at least 38 points in each of its last six contests against Texas Tech.
• Texas Tech has lost two games in a row.
• Oklahoma owns a 17-6 (.739) all-time record against Texas Tech but is only 6-4 against the Red Raiders in Lubbock.
• This will be Baker Mayfield’s first time to play in Jones AT&T Stadium since 2013.
• Oklahoma offensive coordinator, and quarterbacks coach, Lincoln Riley (2003-09) along with offensive line coach Bill Bedenbaugh (2000-06) and outside receivers coach Dennis Simmons (2000-09) all worked at Texas Tech under Mike Leach.
• Texas Tech is 3-3 overall and 1-2 in Big 12 play. All three wins have come at home.
• Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury is 22-21 in his three-plus seasons.