Date: Thursday November 3rd, 2016
Location: Jack Trice Stadium
Kickoff: 6:30 PM (CST)
Radio: Sooner Radio Network
• Oklahoma is going for their sixth consecutive win this season and thirteenth consecutive Big 12 Conference win.
• The Sooners own a 73-5-2 (.925) all-time record against Iowa State and are 34-2-1 (.932) vs. the Cyclones in Ames. In the Big 12 era, Oklahoma holds a 12-0 series advantage (5-0 in Ames).
• Iowa State’s only win against OU since 1961 was a 33-31 victory in 1990 in Norman.
• Bob Stoops is 11-0 vs. the Cyclones as Oklahoma’s coach.
• In five road games against Iowa State in the Stoops era, the Sooners have outscored the Cyclones 195-58 (average of 39-12). OU has given up 14 or fewer points in four of those five contests.
• Oklahoma has won 17 straight games against Iowa State, good for its longest active winning streak versus an opponent. In those 17 meetings, OU has outscored the Cyclones 616-160.
• An Oklahoma win in Ames would tie a program record for most consecutive conference wins at 13.