As the No. 8 Seed in the Big 12 Tournament, the Oklahoma State Cowboys have defied all odds. Pulling upsets each step of the way, O-State now has the chance to capture the crown. After defeated the West Virginia Mountaineers in Oklahoma City, OSU now awaits the winner of Texas and TCU.
- 2017 marks the first time a No. 8 Seed has played for the Big 12 Championship since Missouri did so in 2011
- OSU is the first No. 8 Seed to win their first three games of the post season in Big 12 history
- Oklahoma State owns a 3-1 record against WVU in Big 12 Tournament play with two of the wins coming this season
- The Cowboys have remained undefeated this year while playing inside Bricktown Ballpark with a 5-0 record during the 2017 campaign — subsequently OSU is on a five game winning streak
- Colin Simpson leads all batters with seven hits during Big 12 Tournament play
- Going 3-for-5 on the day, Garrett McCain drilled a three-run double against West Virginia marking the 11th double of his season
- O-State advances to the Championship Game for the second time in the past three years