The Sooners returned from Dallas victorious and are now facing a road trip to Manhattan, KS. to take on Bill Snyder and the Kansas State Wildcats.
In this latest episode we’ve got plenty of thoughts on the Red River Rivalry as well as a preview for Kansas State.
- We’re starting to see the real Rodney Anderson at running back.
- Speaking of running backs, how confident are you in this team going to Manhattan if Abdul Adams is still out?
- Two words in response to the previous question – Trey Sermon!
- Oklahoma’s defense was improved at the Cotton Bowl but can we trust them yet?
- Offensive and defensive expectations for Kansas State.
- Big 12 rundown and OU/KSU score prediction.
Feel free to add your voice to the conversation by using the comments section below. You can also download the podcast and take it with you by clicking this link. The podcast is also available on iTunes.
Follow us on Twitter @SportsHeartland