Bedlam Basketball 1.0 is upon us and the Sooners could find themselves short a key player. We’ll discuss what that means for Oklahoma as we breakdown Saturday’s game. As usual, we’ve also got a lot of football talk and it’s been a while since I went on a Texas Longhorns rant so I hope you enjoy.
Episode Talking Points
* Jalen Hill available
* Brady Manek still out
* Does it affect OU chances against OSU in Bedlam?
* Is Bedlam a must win game for OU?
* Sooners strengths (11-games into season)
* Sooners weaknesses
True or False? (Rich asking the questions)
* Wanya Morris to OU a real possibility
* Replaces Adrian Ealy?
* OU Football ranked No. 3 in USA Today way-too-early rankings
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland
To advertise on this show, please click here or email Overtime@AdvertiseCast.com.