Here’s a segment from last Sunday’s podcast where we tackle statements and tell you why we think they are either true or false? Among the topics we address in this segment is Oklahoma’s receiving corps where it seems like a new guy leads the team each week.
Here are the five statements we discuss in this segment. Let us know if you think they’re true or false?
1. Getting booed at home helped prepare Spencer Rattler for playing on the road.
2. If OU plays against Texas the same way they did Kansas State then they’ll get beat.
3. Oklahoma doesn’t have a “go-to guy” at receiver right now.
4. K-State did everything necessary in the first half to beat Oklahoma yet the Sooners led at the break. That in one the biggest takeaways from last week.
5. Despite the penalties, Tyrese Robinson is Oklahoma’s best offensive lineman.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland
Listen to full episodes of the Sooner Nation Podcast below.