Kickoff: 11:00 AM CT
Location: Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Notes & Storylines
- Oklahoma owns a 77-7-2 all-time record against Iowa State and is 16-2 in the series in the Big 12 era.
- Thirteen of OU’s last fifteen wins against the Cyclones have been by at least 10 points.
- Iowa State only has seven wins in 86 all-time meetings against Oklahoma, but two of the victories have come over the last four seasons.
- A win against the Cyclones would be the 55th for Lincoln Riley as Oklahoma’s head coach, which would tie the record for victories by an OU head coach in his first five seasons. Bob Stoops had 55 wins in his first five years (1999-2003) with the Sooners.
- Oklahoma is 28-2 (.933) in home games under Riley and the average score in those contests has been 47-22.
- On only one occasion since Oct. 2 and 9, 1999, has Oklahoma lost back-to-back regular season games. That was last year when OU fell 38-35 at home to Kansas State and 37-30 at Iowa State.
- OU ranks third nationally this season with its 15 forced fumbles and is tied for fourth with 12 fumble recoveries.
Odds & Predictions
Craig: 33-28 Oklahoma
Matt: 30-29 Oklahoma
Zack: 34-24 Oklahoma
Rich: 35-31 Oklahoma
Game Preview Posts
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland