Kickoff: 6:30 PM CT
Location: Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Oklahoma St Last 5 (2-3)
|10/15/22||@#13 TCU||L43-40 2OT|
Oklahoma Last 5 (2-3)
Notes & Storylines
- Today’s game will mark Oklahoma’s 117th all-time meeting against OSU.
- Since the start of the 2003 season, OU has a Big 12-best 208-54 (.794) record while OSU ranks second with its 172-81 (.680) mark.
- Oklahoma has dominated the Bedlam Series with its 90-19-7 (.806) all-time record against Oklahoma State, and is 43-9-2 (.815) in the series in Norman.
- OU’s 90 wins against Oklahoma State are its most against one opponent and the second most in FBS history against one program (Nebraska has 91 wins vs. Kansas).
- Oklahoma is 9-1 in its last 10 meetings against Oklahoma State and has scored at least 33 points in each of those 10 matchups, averaging 43 points during the stretch.
- The last time the Sooners met OSU when OU was unranked in the AP Poll was in 2009 in Norman, a 27-0 win over the No. 11 Cowboys.
- A win over Oklahoma State would make Oklahoma bowl eligible.
- The Sooners lead the Big 12 and rank 13th in the country (seventh among Power 5 teams) with their 221.4 rushing yards per game.
- Oklahoma ranks sixth in the country with its 8.0 tackles for loss per game and is 14th with its 30.0 TFL yardage per contest.
- Oklahoma State ranks 11th nationally by averaging 7.6 tackles for loss per contest for an average of 23.4 yards per outing.
Game Preview Posts
Odds & Predictions
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland