The Oklahoma City Thunder should be fresh on Tuesday night as they are coming off three days of rest following a 128-125 overtime loss to the New Orleans Pelicans at home on Friday night. The Spurs are in town less than 24 hours after defeating the Utah Jazz 126-122 in San Antonio.
These two teams met on November 30th, a 119-112 victory for the Thunder, who was missing Shai Gilgeous-Alexander at the time. The Spurs are a young team who are struggling to find their way, while OKC looks like they are on the brink of figuring things out and turning into a real threat on any given night.
Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Jalen Williams
- C: Aleksej Pokusevski
- PG: Tre Jones
- SG: Devin Vassell
- SF: Keldon Johnson
- PF: Jeremy Sochan
- C: Jakob Poeltl
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (non-displaced fractured right wrist).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Eugene Omoruyi is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Lindy Waters is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jaylin Williams is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Dominick Barlow is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Keldon Johnson is QUESTIONABLE (lower back tightness).
- Doug McDermott is QUESTIONABLE (right knee soreness).
- Blake Wesley is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 22-28 against the Spurs in the regular season (15-11 at home, 7-17 away) and 10-8 against them in the playoffs (7-2 at home, 3-6 away).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder has won the season series with the Spurs twice, lost it 4 times, and tied 7 times.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Spurs last season (1-1 at home, 0-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-0 agains the Spurs so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).