Kickoff: 11:00 AM CT
Location: Nippert Stadium
Notes & Storylines
- OU has won eight of its last 10 Big 12 openers and 12 of its last 15.
- This marks Cincinnati’s first Big 12 Conference game in program history.
- Oklahoma ranks in the top five nationally in both scoring offense (No. 3 at 55.7 ppg) and scoring defense (No. 5 at 9.3 ppg). OU’s +46.3 average scoring margin leads the country.
- The Sooners have yet to trail this season, and the only times they’ve been tied were at 0-0.
- Cincinnati, which is in its first year under head coach Scott Satterfield, is 2-1 after a 66-13 home win over Eastern Kentucky, a 27-21 road victory over Pitt and a 31-24 home overtime loss to Miami (Ohio) on Saturday.
Game Preview Posts
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland