Kickoff: 11:00 AM (CST)
Location: Cotton Bowl (Dallas, TX)
Radio: Sooner Radio Network
- OU owns a 73-19-4 (.781) all-time record and a 10-5 (.667) Big 12-era mark against Kansas State, the highest winning percentages by a Wildcats’ opponent among current Big 12 programs.
- Oklahoma’s 73 all-time wins against Kansas State are tied for its second most among all opponents (Iowa State and Kansas). The Sooners have 85 against Oklahoma State.
- OU has won seven of the last nine matchups vs. K-State and 10 of the last 13.
- Under Stoops, the Sooners are 16-1 in the game after they play Texas with the only loss coming two years ago to Kansas State in Norman.
- The road team has won each of the last five meetings in the Oklahoma-Kansas State series.
- Snyder and Stoops rank first and second among active FBS coaches in career wins at their current school. Snyder, in his 25th year, has 196 wins at K-State, while Stoops, in his 18th season, has 182 victories at OU.