Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: American Airlines Center (Dallas, Texas)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City picked up an impressive win against the Houston Rockets on Thursday, and the Thunder now have a seven-game winning streak, the second longest streak in the NBA. The franchise record is 12 wins in a row, and looking ahead at the Thunder’s schedule, tying that record is definitely in the realm of possibility. In order to do that, however, OKC has to take it one game at a time, and that starts with tonight’s matchup in Dallas against the Mavericks.
The Mavericks came into the season excited about the youth of the squad, specifically the hype surrounding third-overall pick rookie Luka Doncic. However, the excitement has not translated to success thus far as the Mavs sit at 3-8. Dallas was able to find success against the Thunder last season, though, so Oklahoma City needs to take care of business, especially considering Russell Westbrook will sit out once again with a left sprained ankle.
- PG: Dennis Schröder
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Dennis Smith Jr.
- SG: Wesley Matthews
- SF: Luka Dončić
- PF: Harrison Barnes
- C: DeAndre Jordan
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Russell Westbrook (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Luka Dončić (left knee contusion) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Wesley Matthews (right hip contusion) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Devin Harris (left hamstring strain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Dirk Nowtizki (left ankle surgery) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 21-15 against the Mavericks in the regular season (12-6 at home, 9-9 on the road) and 9-5 in the playoffs (4-3 at home, 5-2 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Mavericks 4 times, lost 4 times, and tied twice.
- The Thunder was 2-2 against the Mavericks a season ago (1-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 8 of the last 11 matchups with the Mavericks.
- The Thunder is on a seven-game winning streak, the second longest winning streak in the NBA, while the Mavericks have lost on Wednesday to the Utah Jazz.
- Oklahoma City is 3-2 on the road while Dallas is 3-2 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 4-3 against the Western Conference while Dallas is 1-5.
- The Thunder is 1-0 in the second game of a back-to-back while Houston is 1-1 coming off of two days of rest.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Dallas Mavericks Official Game Notes