Tip-Off: 9 PM CT
Location: Golden 1 Center (Sacramento, California)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder is the NBA’s hottest team right now, winning 10 of the last 11 games, and they continue with their current road trip after defeating the Suns in Phoenix on Saturday. Tonight, the Thunder will take on the Kings in Sacramento. The Kings got the best of the Thunder 131-120 in OKC’s home opener earlier this season, and tonight will be a chance at a little bit of redemption.
Meanwhile, the Kings have been a bit up and down in their season. After starting the year 6-3, Sacramento has won just 2 of their last 7, and rumors are spreading that the Kings’ front office is unhappy with head coach Dave Joerger.
The Thunder is the favorite in tonight’s matchup, but the Kings should not be overlooked.
- PG: Dennis Schröder
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: De’Aaron Fox
- SG: Buddy Hield
- SF: Iman Shumpert
- PF: Nemanja Bjelica
- C: Willie Cauley-Stein
- Alex Abrines (illness) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Russell Westbrook (personal) is OUT.
- Kosta Koufos (calf) is OUT.
- Ben McLemore (personal) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 29-8 against the Kings (17-1 at home, 12-7 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series against the Kings 9 times and tied it once.
- The Thunder won last year’s regular season series with the Kings 3-1.
- The Thunder has won 5 of the last 7 matchups with the Kings.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Kings so far this season (0-1 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 3 games in a row and is 9-1 in the last 10, while the Kings have lost 2 in a row and are 5-5 in their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 4-3 on the road while Sacramento is 4-3 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 6-4 against the Western Conference while Sacramento is 4-6.
- Oklahoma City is 5-2 after one day of rest while Sacramento is also 5-2 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 2-0 on Monday night while Sacramento is is also 2-0 on Monday night.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Sacramento Kings Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, recorded live every Monday at 6 PM CT.