THIS PODCAST EPISODE HAS BEEN ARCHIVED AND CAN BE LISTENED TO AT THIS LINK.
Oklahoma heads into the final weekend of the season with their conference championship hopes still in tack. The Sooners have the Big 12’s most explosive offense and the second worst scoring defense. It’ll be a Black Friday adventure for sure in Morgantown, so let’s discuss it.
Here’s what’s on tap for discussion in this episode.
* Root of Oklahoma’s defensive struggles
* Kyer Murray’s Heisman Chances
* Oklahoma’s running back depth
* Taylor Cornelius’ Biggest Flaw
* Oklahoma State’s Big Losses Are Greater Than Their Big Wins
* Is Russell Westbrook A Team Player?
* Taking advantage of Golden State’s disfunction
* Offensive and Defensive game plans for West Virginia
* Our Top Post of the week
* OU/WVU score prediction
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.