Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (5-9) dropped two straight in Los Angeles, one to the Clippers (10-5) on Monday and one to the Lakers (12-2) on Tuesday. Both games came down to the wire, and both ended with controversial calls going against the Thunder.
Tonight, OKC hosts the Lakers, which gives the Thunder an opportunity for revenge just a few days after the loss. The Lakers are arguably the best team in the NBA, but the Thunder has competed with the best of the league, including the Lakers, so who knows what could happen on a Friday night in front of the home crowd?
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- SG: Danny Green
- SF: Lebron James
- PF: Anthony Davis
- C: JaVale McGee
- Hamidou Diallo (left knee sprain) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Avery Bradley (hairline fracture, right leg) is OUT.
- Alex Caruso (right calf strain) is PROBABLE.
- DeMarcus Cousins (rehab, right knee) is OUT.
- Anthony Davis (sore right shoulder) is PROBABLE.
By the Numbers
- 101.1: Number of points per game allowed by the Lakers (2nd in the NBA)
- 106.2: Numbers of points per game allowed by the Thunder (9th in the NBA)
- 35.8: Percent of made threes by the Thunder (13th in the NBA)
- 31.9: Percent of made threes against the Lakers (4th in the NBA)
- 34.2: Percent of made threes by the Lakers (20th in the NBA)
- 31.9: Percent of made threes against the Thunder (3rd in the NBA)
- 53.4: Number of points in the paint per game by the Lakers (2nd in the NBA)
- 48.4: Number of points in the paint allowed per game by the Thunder (18th in the NBA)
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 23-16 against the Lakers (13-6 at home, 10-10 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Lakers 7 times, lost 3 times, and tied once.
- After losing 8 of the first 9 matchups with the Lakers starting in the inaugural 2008-09 season, the Thunder has won 22 of the last 30 against LA, including 12 of the last 14 in OKC.
- The Thunder is 0-1 (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road) against the Lakers so far this season.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.