Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Target Center (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (22-17) are coming off one of their worst losses of the season—a 125-110 drubbing by the Los Angeles Lakers (32-7)—and tonight, they hope to rebound with a win on the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-23).
The last time the Thunder played the Timberwolves, the game ended in dramatic fashion as OKC managed to rally and force OT in front of a home crowd before eventually winning 139-127.
That win was the start of something special for the Thunder, and since then, OKC has gone 14-5. The Timberwolves, however, have struggled, and they have won just 5 of their 18 games since then.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Dennis Schröder
- SF: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Shabazz Napier
- SG: Jarrett Culver
- SF: Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Robert Covington
- C: Gorgui Dieng
- Luguentz Dort (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Nerlens Noel (left sprained ankle) IS OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Jake Layman (left toe sprain) is OUT.
- Karl Anthony-Towns (left knee sprain) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 31-13 against the Timberwolves (17-5 at home, 14-8 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the 4-game regular season series against the Timberwolves 7 times, lost it twice, and tied it twice.
- The Thunder has lost 3 of the last 4 matchups with the Timberwolves in Minnesota.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Timberwolves so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.