Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: Amway Center (Orlando, Florida)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (25-19) pulled off yet another incredible comeback Monday night against the Houston Rockets (26-16). After trailing by 17, the Thunder rallied to defeat the Rockets 112-107.
Tonight, the Thunder is in Orlando playing the Magic (21-23). OKC will likely be without Steven Adams and Nerlens Noel, but they have pulled up Justin Patton from the OKC Blue to fill in down low. If the Thunder can manage to contain the paint tonight in Orlando, something they struggled to do against Houston on Monday, then they should be able to handle the Magic just fine.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Justin Patton
- PG: Markelle Fultz
- SG: Evan Fournier
- SF: Aaron Gordon
- PF: Nikola Vučević
- C: Khem Birch
- Steven Adams (left ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Terrance Ferguson (personal reasons) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G League – Two-Way) is OUT.
- Abdel Nader (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Nerlens Noel (leftankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Al-Farouq Aminu (torn meniscus; right knee) is OUT.
- DJ Augustin (bone irritation; left knee) is OUT.
- Melvin Frazier Jr. (G League – Two-Way) is OUT.
- Jonathan Isaac (posterior lateral corner injury and medial bone contusion in the left knee) is OUT.
- Vic Law (G League – Two-Way) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 16-7 against the Magic in the regular season (11-1 at home, 5-6 on the road).
- In 11 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Magic 5 times, lost it once, and tied it 5 times.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Magic so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 10 consecutive matchups with the Magic at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.