Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Target Center (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (27-19) continues to be one of the hotter teams in the league as they picked up their 4th consecutive win last night, a 140-111 victory over the Atlanta Hawks (11-35). OKC has won 7 of their last 10, and they have been particularly dangerous on the road lately, winning 4 straight away from Chesapeake Energy Arena and 8 of their last 9.
Tonight, the Thunder takes on the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-30) in Minneapolis. The Timberwolves are on a downhill, and they have lost 8 in a row. One of those 8 losses was to the Thunder just a couple of weeks ago.
The Timberwolves have dealt with some injuries lately, but they enter tonight’s game at full health. Meanwhile, OKC has dealt with a number of guys missing time, and that will be the case again tonight. If the Thunder can continue to share the play and spread the scoring around, they should be able to continue the win streak.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Mike Muscala
- PG: Shabazz Napier
- SG: Josh Okogie
- SF: Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Robert Covington
- C: Karl Anthony-Towns
- Steven Adams (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (personal reasons) is OUT.
- Danilo Gallinari (sore left thumb) is OUT.
- Abdel Nader (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Nerlens Noel (facial surgery, zygomatic arch) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Jake Layman (left toe sprain) is OUT.
- Kelan Martin (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Jaylen Nowell (G League; on assignment) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 32-13 against the Timberwolves (17-5 at home, 15-8 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the 4-game regular season series against the Timberwolves 7 times, lost it twice, and tied it twice.
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Timberwolves so far this season (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.