Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Fiserv Forum (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Television: ESPN & Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (37-22) won their fifth straight game last night as they mounted a 19-point comeback to win 112-108 at home against the Sacramento Kings (24-34). The Thunder continues to roll as one of the hottest teams in the NBA, but tonight’s matchup might not be so easy.
Tonight, OKC takes on the Milwaukee Bucks (50-8) on the road. The Bucks are the only other team that has a better record since Thanksgiving than the Thunder does, and with good reason. Milwaukee has the best overall record in the NBA, and not only have they already reached 50 wins on the season, they have clinched their playoff spot in the East. This is not going to be an easy game.
Despite the fact that the Bucks are the better team on paper, the Thunder has competed as good as anyone, regardless of the opponent, for three months now. OKC is not a team you can ever count out, and if they can find out a way to slow down reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, then who knows? Maybe the Thunder can pull out a win in Milwaukee.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Abdel Nader
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Eric Bledsoe
- SG: Wesley Matthews
- SF: Pat Connaughton
- PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C: Brook Lopez
- Darius Bazley (right knee bone bruise) is OUT.
- Danilo Gallinari (left ankle soreness) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back soreness) is PROBABLE.
- Kyle Korver (back soreness) is OUT.
- Frank Mason (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Khris Middleton (neck soreness) is OUT.
- Cameron Reynolds (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 13-9 against the Bucks in the regular season (6-5 at home, 7-4 on the road).
- In 11 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Bucks 4 times, lost it once, and tied it 6 times.
- The Thunder won the season series 2-0 last year (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 7 of the last 10 matchups with the Bucks.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Bucks so far this season (0-1 at home, 0-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.