With the Kansas State loss behind them Oklahoma travels to Ames, Iowa in search for its first conference win of 2020. The Sooners will undoubtedly have their hands full with an Iowa State squad that was a failed 2-point conversion away from pulling off the upset in Norman last season.
Episode Talking Points
- Thoughts on the Kansas State loss
- Oklahoma’s offense vs. the Iowa State defense
- Oklahoma’s defense vs. the Iowa State offense
- True or False? (Rich asking the questions)
- Around the Big 12 (Thoughts and predictions on this weekend’s action)
- Oklahoma/Iowa State score prediction
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.
Subscribe to The SoonerNation on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t have Apple Podcasts? No problem! You can find us on Stitcher, iHeart Radio or TuneIn as well.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland
To advertise on this show, please click here or email Overtime@AdvertiseCast.com.