Kickoff: 11:00 PM CT
Location: Cotton Bowl (Dallas, Texas)
- All 13 of OU’s Big 12 titles have come in the last 20 years, with no other program winning more than two during the span. Texas ranks second with three Big 12 titles (last one in 2009; OU has won seven since then).
- This is the first year since 2005 that OU is unranked in the AP poll the week of the Red River Showdown.
- In the Big 12 era, OU is 15-10 against the Longhorns and has won eight of the last 11 meetings.
- Lincoln Riley is looking to become just the second head coach in Oklahoma history to win at least four of his first five games against Texas. Bob Stoops went 4-1 in his first five games vs. the Longhorns (1999-03).
- Since 2000, Oklahoma has lost its game immediately prior to the Red River contest just three times, but beat the Longhorns on all three occasions (28-21 in 2007, 31-26 in 2014 and 29-24 in 2017).
Craig: 38-33 Texas
Zack: 38-34 Oklahoma
Mark: 42-38 Texas
Matt: 38-35 Texas
Rich: 35-31 Oklahoma
Game Preview Posts
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland