An epic game like we saw last Saturday requires an epic podcast to recap it. We’ve got nearly an hour and a half of thoughts on Oklahoma’s 53-45, quadrable overtime, win over Texas.
Episode Talking Points
– T.J. Pledger or McGowan Moving Forward
– Offensive Line Finally Living Up To The Hype?
– Running The Ball = Wins?
– Decision To Pull Rattler
– Who is the No. 1 Receiver?
– Turnovers & Penalties Still Biggest Concern?
– Player of the Game – Oklahoma’s Pass Rush!!!
– Front Seven Against Run Is Impressive
– Defensive Secondary Experiment a Success?
– Special Teams finally worked in Oklahoma’s favor
– Will Tom Herman be fired?
– Sam Ehlinger’s legacy
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland
To advertise on this show, please click here or email Overtime@AdvertiseCast.com.