Kickoff: 11:00 PM CT
Location: Amon G. Carter Stadium (Ft. Worth, Texas)
• Oklahoma is going for a seventh straight win over TCU.
• The Sooners have won 24 of their last 26 true road games and are 13-2 in such games under Lincoln Riley.
• Oklahoma has won 20 of its last 21 games immediately following its regular season matchup vs. Texas. The lone loss during the stretch — to Kansas State in Norman in 2014 (31-30).
• OU has scored at least 28 points in a school-record 56 consecutive games.
• Oklahoma is in its third straight week of being unranked in the AP Top 25 after being ranked in every poll since Sept. 25, 2016.
• Since the start of the 1999 season, OU is 20-7 (.741) when not ranked in the AP poll.
• Oklahoma is 8-1 against TCU since the Horned Frogs joined the Big 12. The Sooners’ lone loss was a 37-33 decision in 2014 in Fort Worth.
• Oklahoma has rushed for at least 200 yards in each of its last six games against the Horned Frogs and has averaged 283.3 rushing yards in those contests.
• Sooner quarterback Spencer Rattler ranks first nationally among freshmen in total offense (313.3 ypg), passing offense (296.5 ypg) and passing touchdowns (13).
• Oklahoma has won the time-of-possession battle in all four games this season and ranks second nationally with its 34:44 average (Charlotte is at 34:46).
• Each of TCU’s three games and Oklahoma’s last three have been one-possession outcomes. The Horned Frogs’ three contests have been decided by an average of 4.0 points, while the Sooners’ last three games have been decided by an average of 6.0 points.
Craig: 38-27 Oklahoma
Zack: 31-17 Oklahoma
Mark: 34-31 Oklahoma
Matt: 35-28 Oklahoma
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland