Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is currently enjoying a rare extended stay at home, and tonight they host the Dallas Mavericks. The Mavs have had varied success on the way to a 12-13 record, but they have lost 9 of their last 12 after starting the season with a 9-4 record. Tonight the Mavs will be without Luka Doncic, and in the 4 games that he has missed so far this season, Dallas has not managed a win.
Meanwhile, the Thunder is at full strength with nobody listed on the injury report. OKC is coming off a 116-95 blowout loss at home to the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night, and as is typically the case for this season, they are going to need all the help they can get to pull out a win for the home crowd.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Josh Giddey
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Jalen Brunson
- SG: Reggie Bullock
- SF: Dorian Finney-Smith
- PF: Kristaps Porzingis
- C: Dwight Powell
- Sterling Brown is QUESTIONABLE (left foot soreness).
- Willie Cauley-Stein is OUT (personal reasons).
- Luka Doncic is OUT (left ankle soreness).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 24-21 against the Mavericks in the regular season (15-9 at home, 9-12 on the road) and 9-5 in the playoffs (4-3 at home, 5-2 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Mavericks 4 times, lost 6 times, and tied 3 times.
- The Thunder went 1-2 against the Mavericks last season (1-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).