Tip: 11:00 AM
Location: Lloyd Noble Center
Notes & Storylines
- OU is 24th nationally and second in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (47.9%) and 47th in free throw percentage (75.4%).
- According to KenPom, Oklahoma is fifth in the nation in two-point field goal percentage (57.9%) and 25th in effective field-goal percentage (54.4%).
- OU holds a 140-103 record against OSU and the Sooners hold a 87-28 advantage in games played in Norman. The 243 Bedlam games played are the most against a single team for Oklahoma.
- The Sooners are 24th nationally and second in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (47.9%).
- Oklahoma is third in the Big 12 in 3-pointers made (201) and third in attempts (610).
- Jordan Goldwire is tied for 53rd among active career leaders in steals (172) and Gibson is 72nd (160). The Sooners are one of six teams with two players with 150-plus career steals.
- Oklahoma receives 49.0% of its scoring from the trio of Tanner Groves, Umoja Gibson and Jordan Goldwire.
- Jalen Hill is shooting 60.1% (89-148) from the field.
- CJ Noland has made 55.4% (46-83) of his shots this season and ranks fith in program history for field goal percentage for a freshman.
How To Watch And Listen
Tip is scheduled for 11 am. CT and will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing. The game will air on CBS with Tom McCarthy and Chris Walker on the call.
The Last Time Around
On February 5th Oklahoma State beat Oklahoma 64-55 in Stillwater. Tanner Groves led the Sooners with 23 points and had nine rebounds.
Scouting The Cowboys
- Oklahoma State is 13-14 on the season and 6-9 in Big 12 play.
- Avery Anderson III (11.7) and Bryce Thompson (11.0) each average double-figure points for the Cowboys.
- The Pokes rank 15th nationally in total blocks (141), 17th in blocked shots per game (5.1), 20th in total steals (235), 21st in field goal percentage defense (39.6), 23rd in turnovers forced (16.1) and 24th in steals per game (8.7).
Oklahoma’s Projected Starters
G – Jordan Goldwire (Super Senior)
G – Mo Gibson (Senior)
F – Jacob Groves (Junior)
F – Jalen Hill (Junior)
F – Tanner Groves (Senior)
Oklahoma State’s Projected Starters
G – Avery Anderson (Junior)
G – Isaac Likekele (Senior)
G – Bryce Thompson (Sophomore)
F – Tyreek Smith (Sophomore)
F – Moussa Cisse (Sophomore)
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland