Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander made his return last night after missing 10 straight games with a sprained ankle scoring 32 points and handing out 5 assists in a 124-104 Thunder loss to the Phoenix Suns. Tonight, the Thunder are back in action on the road as they take on the Indiana Pacers.
The Pacers have struggled with injuries all season long, and they look a little differently than the last time the Thunder played them. Buddy Hield and Tyrese Haliburton came to Indiana after the Pacers made a trade that sent Domantas Sabonis to the Sacramento Kings.
The Pacers won their final game going into the All-Star Break after losing 7 straight, but the Thunder has not won too many lately either. In the first matchup between Indiana and OKC, the Pacers pulled out a close win in overtime, and I would expect tonight’s game to be close as well.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Aaron Wiggins
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Derrick Favors
- PG: Malcolm Brogdon
- SG: Tyrese Haliburton
- SF: Buddy Hield
- PF: Oshae Brissett
- C: Goga Bitadze
- Luguentz Dort is OUT (strained left shoulder).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (left hip soreness).
- Mike Muscala is OUT (right ankle soreness).
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl is OUT (third metatarsal fracture in right foot).
- Kenrich Williams is OUT (sprained right knee).
- Goga Bitadze is PROBABLE (right foot soreness).
- Malcolm Brogdon is PROBABLE (sore right achilles).
- Chris Duarte is QUESTIONABLE (sore left big toe).
- Isaiah Jackson is PROBABLE (sprained right ankle).
- T.J. McConnell is out (ligament surgery in right wrist).
- Ricky Rubio is OUT (ACL tear in left knee).
- Myles Turner is OUT (stress reaction in left foot).
- T.J. Warren is OUT (fractured left navicular).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 11-14 against the Pacers (7-4 at home, 4-10 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Pacers 3 times, lost it 4 times, and tied 6 times.
- The Thunder lost the season series 0-2 (0-1 at home, 0-1 on the road) last season.
- The Thunder has lost 4 in a row to the Pacers.