Kickoff: 11:00 AM CT
Location: Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Notes & Storylines
- Oklahoma is looking for an 18th consecutive win over Kansas in football.
- The Sooners are 79-27-6 (.732) all-time vs. Kansas.
- OU has won eight straight at home over Kansas and has held the Jayhawks to single-digit scoring in four of the last five meetings in Norman.
- The Sooners have scored at least 34 points in each of their last 13 games against Kansas.
- Oklahoma is looking to snap a three-game losing streak, the program’s first since 1998
- This will be the first time since 1992 that OU and KU face each other when the Jayhawks are ranked the AP poll and the Sooners are not.
- Each of the last 17 meetings in the Oklahoma-Kansas series have been OU double-digit victories.
- The Jayhawks have won seven games in their first season and a half under head coach Lance Leipold. That’s the same number of victories the program totaled over the four seasons prior to Leipold’s arrival.
- KU hasn’t finished with a winning record since 2008.
- Kansas has already won more games this season (five) than it had in any of its previous 12 campaigns.
Odds & Predictions
Game Preview Posts
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland