After starting off the season 0-3, the Oklahoma City Thunder is now riding a two-game win streak after defeating the Los Angeles Clippers twice in three days. Tonight the Thunder has quite the task before them as they travel to Dallas to take on Luka Doncic and the Mavericks.
The Mavericks are just 2-2 to start the season, but they have already been in a few battles. They lost a close one to the Phoenix Suns in their opener before rolling over the Memphis Grizzlies. Then they narrowly lost to the New Orleans Pelicans before defeating the Brooklyn Nets in double overtime. Needless to say, as Dallas works on their chemistry due to some roster shake up, they’re going to be a tough team to beat in the Western Conference.
Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: American Airlines Center (Dallas, Texas)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Tre Mann
- SF: Aaron Wiggins
- PF: Luguentz Dort
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Luka Doncic
- SG: Spencer Dinwiddie
- SF: Reggie Bullock
- PF: Dorian Finney-Smith
- C: Javale McGee
- Ousmane Dieng is AVAILABLE (G League — on assignment).
- Josh Giddey is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Lindy Waters is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jalen Williams is AVAILABLE (right orbital fracture surgery).
- Jaylin Williams is AVAILABLE (G League — two-way).
- Davis Bertans is OUT (right knee effusion).
- Frank Ntilikina is OUT (right ankle effusion).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 25-24 against the Mavericks in the regular season (15-11 at home, 10-13 on the road) and 9-5 in the playoffs (4-3 at home, 5-2 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Mavericks 4 times, lost 7 times, and tied 3 times.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Mavericks last season (0-2 at home, 1-1 on the road).