Despite a double-overtime effort on Wednesday, the Oklahoma City Thunder was unable to pick up a win against the short-handed Milwaukee Bucks.
OKC’s losing streak now sits at 5 in a row, but the Thunder has a chance to get back to winning tonight as they host the Toronto Raptors.
Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Aleksej Pokusevski
- C: Jeremiah Earl-Robinson
- PG: Fred VanVleet
- SG: Gary Trent Jr.
- SF: Scottie Barnes
- PF: O.G. Anunoby
- C: Christian Koloko
- Darius Bazley is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Lindy Waters III is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jaylin Williams is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Precious Achiuwa is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Khem Birch is OUT (right knee soreness).
- Justin Champagnie is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Jeff Dowtin Jr. is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Ron Harper Jr. is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Pascal Siakim is OUT (strained right adductor).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 15-11 against the Raptors in the regular season (7-8 at home, 8-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series with the Raptors 5 times, lost it once, and tied it 8 times.
- The Thunder went 1-1 against the Raptors last season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).