After trailing by as many as 17 to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night, the Oklahoma City Thunder nearly put together a 4th quarter comeback before falling 110-102 on the road. The Thunder wraps up a 5-game road trip on Monday night in Dallas when they take on the Mavericks.
The Mavericks are 13-13 on the season, and they are losers of the last two and four of the last 10. Luka Doncic has done a good job at leading his team statistically speaking, but that has not translated to winning as often as Dallas would like. Tonight’s key for the Thunder should be slowing down Doncic and picking their shots carefully so as not to shoot themselves out of the game.
Tip-Off: 7:30 PM CT
Location: AmericanAirlines Center (Dallas, Texas)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Aleksej Pokusevski
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Luka Doncic
- SG: Spencer Dinwiddie
- SF: Tim Hardaway Jr.
- PF: Dorian Finney-Smith
- C: Dwight Powell
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Lindy Waters III is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jaylin Williams is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Kenrich Williams is OUT (sprained right knee).
- Davis Bertans is OUT (non-Covid illness).
- Josh Green is OUT (sprained right elbow).
- Maxi Kleber is QUESTIONABLE (right foot soreness).
- McKinley Wright IV is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 26-24 against the Mavericks in the regular season (15-11 at home, 11-13 on the road) and 9-5 in the playoffs (4-3 at home, 5-2 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Mavericks 4 times, lost 7 times, and tied 3 times.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Mavericks last season (0-2 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Mavericks so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).