Tip: 8:00 PM CT
Location: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Notes & Storylines
- The Sooners are 44th in the NET (1/16) and Oklahoma State is 56th.
- Oklahoma guard Grant Sherfield is 17th in NCAA Division I in 3-point percentage (44.8%) and 32nd in free throw percentage (88.1%).
- Sherfield is 17th in NCAA Division I in 3-point percentage (44.8%) and 32nd in free throw percentage (88.1%).
- Forward Jalen Hill is 34th in free throw percentage (87.8%).
- Forward/Center Tanner Groves is 53rd in defensive rebounds per game (6.2).
- Tanner and Jacob Groves have appeared in the starting lineup each game this season. Tanner is the team’s leading rebounder (7.1) and both average 8.5-plus points per contest. The duo score 28.1% of Oklahoma’s points, 31.0% of its rebounds and 22.1% of its assists.
- Oklahoma is ranked in the top 50 in five NCAA Division I categories – OU is 11th in 3-point percentage defense (28.1%), 13th in field goal percentage (49.4%), 15th in effective field goal percentage (56.3%), 39th in scoring defense (63.5 PPG) and 49th in 3-pointer attempts per game (18.9).
G – Grant Sherfield
G – Milos Uzan
F – Jacob Groves
F – Jalen Hill
F/C – Tanner Groves
G – John Michael Wright
G – Avery Anderson
G – Bryce Thompson
F – Kalib Boone
F – Tyreek Smith
The Last Meeting (February 26, 2022)
- The Sooners won 66-62 in overtime to split the 2022 Bedlam series. Each program won their respective home game last season.
- Tanner Groves recorded a double-double, finishing with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Jordan Goldwire and Umoja Gibson added 13 points each. Jacob Groves and Marvin Johnson also added 10 points each.
Scouting The Cowboys
- Bryce Thompson averages a team-high 11.5 points per game. He also adds 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- Avery Anderson III is putting up 10.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.7 steals per outing.
- Kalib Boone is the third Cowboy averaging double-digit points per game wit 10.2 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Moussa Cisse is grabbing a team-best 9.9 boards and adds 2.7 blocks per contest.
- Oklahoma State is ranked in the top 50 in four NCAA DI categories. – OSU is third in field goal percentage defense (36.9%), 16th in blocks per game (5.6), 25th in 3-point percentage defense (29.2%) and 28th in scoring defense (62.5).
Odds & Predictions
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland