Tip: 8:00 PM CT
Location: Lloyd Noble Center
Notes & Storylines
- The Sooners are 56th in the NET (1/30) and Oklahoma State is 44th.
- Oklahoma has the second toughest remaining schedule based on future opposition winning percentage (149-56, 72.7%).
- Oklahoma is ranked in the top 60 in five NCAA Division I categories. The Sooners are 16th in 3-point percentage defense (29.3%), 21st in field goal percentage (48.2%), 33rd in effective field goal percentage (54.6%), 55th in 3-point percentage (36.7%) and 57th in scoring defense (64.8 PPG).
- Tanner Groves ranks 41st in the nation in defensive rebounds per game (6.4) and is second in the conference.
- Jalen Hill is 24th in free throw percentage (88.5%) and leads the Big 12.
- Grant Sherfield is 37th in free throw percentage (87.0%) and ranks second in the league.
- Oklahoma holds a 62-22 record at Lloyd Noble Center since 2017.
G – Woody Newton
G – Avery Anderson
G – Bryce Thompson
F – Kalib Boone
F – Tyreek Smith
G – Grant Sherfield
G – Milos Uzan
F – Jacob Groves
F – Jalen Hill
F/C – Tanner Groves
The Last Meeting (January 18, 2023)
- A second half surge propelled Oklahoma State past the Sooners for a 72-56 victory in Stillwater.
- Grant Sherfield scored a team-high 15 points and dished out four assists. Jacob Groves added 10 points and Milos Uzan and Jalen Hill each scored eight. Tanner Groves pulled down a team-high 11 rebounds.
Scouting The Cowboys
- Kalib Boone is scoring a team-high 11.3 points per game and leads a trio of double-digit scorers. He also pulls down 5.2 rebounds while blocking 1.4 shots per game.
- Bryce Thompson scores 11.1 points and 2.3 assists per game.
- Avery Anderson averages 11.0 points, 3.4 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game. Boone, Thompson, Anderson III and John-Michael Wright have started all 21 games for the Cowboys this season.
- Oklahoma State is ranked in the top 60 in four NCAA DI categories. The Cowboys are fifth in field goal percentage defense (37.9%), 10th in blocks per game (5.6 BPG), 26th in 3-point percentage defense (29.8%) and 29th in scoring defense (63.1 PPG).
- Moussa Cisse leads the conference in blocks (40), blocks per game (2.4 BPG) and rebounds per game (8.6 RPG).
Odds & Predictions
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland