We will learn a whole lot more about the Sooners in the first month of the season, but what we know right now is that there are three main things they should focus on.
Is Oklahoma State a dark horse in the Big 12 Conference? I think they just may be and yet no one is really talking about them in the terms of a title contender.
The Big 12 has a lot on the line in the first weekend of the college football season and I’ll explain why I feel that way.
Here are the topics of discussion.
- The decision to leave Crimson And Cream Machine
- Big 12 Football Contenders (Not just a race between OU and TCU)
- When we’ll learn what about each of the contenders
- What the approach for Oklahoma Football should be this season
- Big 12 opening weekend and why there is a lot on the line for the conference