Kickoff: 11:00 AM (CST)
Location: Cotton Bowl (Dallas, TX)
Television: Fox Sports 1
Radio: Sooner Radio Network
• In a matchup of the two most successful programs of the Big 12 era, No. 20/22 Oklahoma plays Texas for the 111th time. The game will be played in Dallas for the 88th straight year.
• Today’s game will mark just the second this season for OU against an unranked opponent.
• OU is one of six teams to play three AP Top 25 teams so far in 2016, joining Auburn (1-2 vs. Top 25), Georgia (1-2), Ole Miss (1-2), USC (0-3) and Wisconsin (2-1).
• Texas is the only Big 12 program with a winning record against the Sooners. Oklahoma is 44-61-5 in the series, but owns a 23-19-3 advantage since 1971.
• This marks the fourth straight season that OU enters the Red River Showdown ranked in the AP Top 25 while Texas is unranked. Despite that fact, the Longhorns have won two of the last three meetings.
• Oklahoma has scored at least 55 points against Texas four times in the first 17 years of the Stoops era (63-14 in 2000, 65-13 in 2003, 55-17 in 2011 and 63-21 in 2012). The Sooners never reached the 55-point mark in the previous 93 matchups. UT’s most points vs. OU is 45 (2005 and ’08).