Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: FedEx Forum (Memphis, TN)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
Despite the return of Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony, the Thunder struggled against the Cavs, trailing for most of the game before finally losing 120-112. Oklahoma City has lost six of their last eight games, and things are as tight as ever in the Western Conference standings.
Since playing on Sunday in Oklahoma City, the Memphis Grizzlies have been resting, while the Thunder is coming off the loss to the Cavs last night. Hopefully Westbrook will have shaken off some of the rust from last night and be more prepared to play tonight as the Thunder would love to go into the All-Star Break with a win.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Alex Abrines
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Carmelo Anthony
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Tyreke Evans
- SG: Dillon Brooks
- SF: Andrew Harrison
- PF: JaMychal Green
- C: Marc Gasol
- Andre Roberson (rupture left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Chandler Parsons (right knee soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- JaMychal Green (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Wayne Selden (right knee soreness) is OUT.
- Mike Conley (left heel) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 21-14 against the Grizzlies (12-5 at home, 9-9 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Grizzlies six times and lost three times.
- This is the third of four meetings between Oklahoma City and Memphis.
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Grizzlies so far this season (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won five matchups in a row against the Grizzlies and seven of the last eight.
- Oklahoma City tied a season-high 40 free throw attempts against the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- Oklahoma City made a season-high 16 three-pointers against the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- The Thunder held the Grizzlies to 12 points in the fourth quarter last Sunday. That is the fewest scored by a Thunder opponent in a fourth quarter all season long.
- The Thunder held the Grizzlies to 21.4% from the three-point line last Sunday. That is the lowest a Thunder opponent has shot from three all season long.
- Steven Adams tied a career-high 12 free throw attempts against the Grizzlies on December 9, 2017, in Memphis.
- Alex Abrines made a career-high six three-pointers as he scored a career-high 20 points against the Grizzlies on December 9, 2017, in Memphis. He played a career-high 43 minutes in that game.
- Oklahoma City has lost six of the last eight games, while Memphis has lost six in a row.
- Oklahoma City is 4-6 in the last 10 games, while Memphis is 2-8.
- Oklahoma City is 12-16 on the road, while Memphis is 13-16 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 17-17 against the Western Conference, while Memphis is 15-21.
- Oklahoma City is 5-5 in the second game of a back-to-back, while Memphis is 4-6 coming off of two days of rest.
Article written by Zack Low. Follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter & Instagram, and like us on Facebook.