Tip-Off: 9 PM CT
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Television: TNT, FSOK
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder got off to a poor start on Wednesday, and they never fully recovered as the Utah Jazz evened up the Western Conference Quarterfinals series 1-1. The Thunder went on a 19-0 run in the third quarter to take a 10-point lead with a minute left in the period, but the Jazz answered with an 18-5 run over the next four minutes of play. Utah was able to hold on to the lead and finish out the game as Russell Westbrook, Paul George, and Carmelo Anthony combined to go 0-15 in the final quarter. If Oklahoma City can clean up their play tonight, they should be able to get back on track and take control of the series once again.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Corey Brewer
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Carmelo Anthony
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ricky Rubio
- SG: Donovan Mitchell
- SF: Joe Ingles
- PF: Derrick Favors
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Andre Roberson (left patellar surgery) is OUT.
- Thabo Sefolosha (MCL surgery) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 27-12 against the Jazz (17-2 at home, 10-10 away) in the regular season.
- In 10 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Jazz eight times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder won this season’s series with the Jazz 3-1.
- Oklahoma City has won 11 of the last 14 matchups overall with Utah and four of the last six in Salt Lake City.
- In eight appearances, Oklahoma City has a 52-46 record in the playoffs (34-17 at home, 18-29 on the road).
- The Thunder is 10-7 all-time in Game 3 appearances (6-2 at home, 4-3 on the road).
- The Thunder is 3-6 in Game 3 appearances after splitting Games 1 & 2. The Thunder is 2-4 on the road in those situations.
- Oklahoma City is 5-4 in series wins whenever they split Games 1 &2.
Article written by Zack Low. Follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter & Instagram, and give us a like on Facebook.