Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: ESPN, FSOK
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder dominated the Washington Wizards on Friday night to move to 4-4, and now they try to get above .500 for the first time all season as they host the New Orleans Pelicans tonight.
After a hot 4-0 start, the Pelicans have lost their last five games, and a big part of that has been due to Anthony Davis dealing with an elbow injury. It doesn’t help that New Orleans has faced a particularly tough string of teams, and now they come to Oklahoma City to face a Thunder squad that has gradually heated up over the last couple of weeks.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Jrue Holiday
- SG: E’Twaun Moore
- SF: Wesley Johnson
- PF: Nikola Mirotic
- C: Anthony Davis
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Elfrid Payton (right ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder are 22-13 against the Pelicans (12-6 at home, 10-7 on the road).
- The Thunder has won the season series with the Pelicans seven times and lost it three times.
- The Thunder lost the season series 1-2 against the Pelicans a year ago (0-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- Jerami Grant grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds against the Pelicans on February 2, 2018 in Oklahoma City.
- The Thunder is on a four-game winning streak, while the Pelicans are on a five-game losing streak.
- Oklahoma City is 2-2 at home while New Orleans is 1-4 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 2-3 against the Western Conference while New Orleans is 3-5.
- The Thunder is 1-1 coming off two days of rest while Washington is coming off two days of rest for the first time all season.
- The Thunder continue to be one of the worst shooting teams in the NBA shooting 42.8% from the field (27th), 26.5% from three (30th), and 67.3% from the free throw line (28th).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- New Orleans Pelicans Official Game Notes