Tip-Off: 9:30 PM CT
Location: Oracle Arena (Oakland, California)
Television: ESPN, Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
After a disappointing 117-113 loss on Monday to the Sacramento Kings, the Oklahoma City Thunder hopes to rebound and continue rolling like they have been as of late. Tonight, the Thunder takes on the Golden State Warriors in Oakland.
The Warriors have been dealing with issues as of late as they have dropped 3 consecutive games for only the third time in the last 3 seasons. Golden State has to deal with problems off the court with drama between Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, so they will also try to get things back on track tonight.
As far as drama goes, though, there is rare occasion that in the NBA that is as exciting as a matchup between these two rivals. Russell Westbrook vs. Kevin Durant is a head-to-head that brings a thrilling anticipation every single time.
Westbrook vs. KD. Thunder vs. Warriors. Tonight 🍿 pic.twitter.com/P7f3fGKjHY
— ESPN (@espn) November 21, 2018
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Hamidou Diallo
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Andre Iguodala
- SG: Klay Thompson
- SF: Kevin Durant
- PF: Jonas Jerebko
- C: Kevin Looney
- Alex Abrines (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) is OUT.
- Jerami Grant (right ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Nerlens Noel (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- DeMarcus Cousins (left achilles rehab) is OUT.
- Steph Curry (left groin strain) is OUT.
- Draymond Green (right toe sprain) is OUT.
- Alfonso McKinnie (left foot soreness) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 18-19 against the Warriors in the regular season (12-6 at home, 6-13 on the road) and 3-4 in the playoffs (2-1 at home, 1-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series with the Warriors 5 times, lost it 3 times, and tied twice.
- Oklahoma City went 2-2 against Golden State last season (1-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Warriors so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won just 1 of the last 10 regular season matchups at Oracle Arena.
- The Thunder has most recently lost to the Kings in Sacramento on Monday while the Warriors have lost 3 consecutive games.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Golden State is 5-5 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 4-4 on the road while Golden State is 8-1 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 6-5 against the Western Conference while Golden State is 6-5.
- Oklahoma City is 5-3 after one day of rest while Golden State is 2-1 after two days of rest.
- The Thunder is 2-0 on Wednesday night, and Golden State is the same.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Golden State Warriors Official Game Notes