Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder are back on track with a 3-game winning streak, and it could not have come at a better time as they have some tough games ahead.
Tonight the Thunder takes on the Jazz in Utah, who are still trying to figure out how their season is going to go. At 16-17, the Jazz have not had a winning record for over a month now, but they are only 1.5 games back from being in a playoff spot.
The Jazz are slight favorites in tonight’s game, but the Thunder’s defense has been rolling for a while now, so tonight’s game could be an old-fashioned defensive battle.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ricky Rubio
- SG: Donovan Mitchell
- SF: Joe Ingles
- PF: Derrick Favors
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 28-12 against the Jazz (18-2 at home, 10-10 away) in the regular season and 4-2 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 8 times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder won the season series 3-1 (2-0 at home, 1-1 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Jazz so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 3 consecutive games, and the Jazz has won 2 in a row.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 in their last 10 while Utah is 5-5 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 8-7 on the road while Utah is 6-6 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 10-8 against the Western Conference while Utah is 11-11.
- Oklahoma City is 1-2 against Northwest Division rivals while Utah is 1-3.
- Oklahoma City is 5-1 after two days of rest while Utah is 2-3 in the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Thunder and the Jazz are both 2-2 on Saturday night this season.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Utah Jazz Official Game Notes