Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: AmericanAirlines Arena (Miami, Florida)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder has won six consecutive games, and they currently have the NBA’s longest active win streak. On Tuesday, they kicked off the first of three games on their current road trip with a win in Orlando against the Magic. Tonight, they take on the Miami Heat.
The Heat are 24-25 on the season, but they are 7th in the East. The Thunder needs to pick up a win tonight and get out of town unscathed before they head to Boston for an afternoon matchup prior to the Super Bowl on Sunday.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Josh Richardson
- SG: Justise Winslow
- SF: Wayne Ellington
- PF: James Johnson
- C: Hassad Whiteside
- Steven Adams (right ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Terrance Ferguson (mid back spasms) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Goran Dragić (arthroscopic knee surgery) is OUT.
- Dwyane Wade (right knee soreness) is PROBABLE.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (right knee bone bruises) is OUT.
- In 10 seasons in Oklahoma City, the Thunder is 12-8 against the Heat (6-4 at home, 6-4 on the road).
- In 10 seasons in Oklahoma City, the Thunder has won the season series 3 times, lost it twice, and tied 4 times.
- The Thunder went 2-0 against the Heat last season (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road)
- The Thunder has won 7 of the last 8 matchups with the Heat, including 4 of the last 5 in Miami.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Heat this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 away).
- The Thunder has won 6 consecutive games, the NBA’s longest active win streak, while the Heat most recently lost to the Chicago Bulls.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 in their last 10 while Miami is 5-5 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 15-11 on the road while Miami is 11-14 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 14-4 against the Eastern Conference while Miami is 11-7 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 after 2 days of rest while Miami is 13-17 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 5-3 (3-0 at home, 2-3 on the road) on Tuesday this season while the Heat is 7-3 (3-1 at home, 4-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 9-5 (3-3 at home, 5-2 on the road) in January while the Heat is 7-7 (3-3 at home, 4-4 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Miami Heat Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.