Tip-Off: 8:30 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: ESPN and Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is back in action tonight after a week-long rest as they host the visiting Utah Jazz at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The Thunder and the Jazz have met twice already this season with OKC coming out on top in both matchups.
Since their last meeting, both teams have seen varying levels of success, and as the end of the season continues to draw closer, both teams are fighting for a better playoff spot. The Thunder has a decent hold on the 3-spot in the West, at least for now. Utah currently sits at 6th in the West, but they are 2 games away in either direction from being either 4th in the West or out of the playoff picture.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ricky Rubio
- SG: Donovan Mitchell
- SF: Joe Ingles
- PF: Derrick Favors
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Dante Exum (ankle) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 29-12 against the Jazz (18-2 at home, 11-10 away) in the regular season and 2-4 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 8 times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder won the season series 3-1 (2-0 at home, 1-1 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Jazz so far this season (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder lost their most recent game before the All-Star Break, but they have won 11 of their last 13. The Jazz also lost their most recent game before the All-Star Break, and they have won 6 of their last 9.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Utah is 6-4 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 20-7 at home while Utah is 14-15 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 21-15 against the Western Conference while Utah is 19-16.
- Oklahoma City is 5-4 against Northwest Division rivals while Utah is 5-6.
- The Thunder is 5-2 (3-0 at home, 2-2 on the road) in February while the Jazz is 3-2 (3-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 6-3 (2-0 at home, 4-3 on the road) on Friday night while the Jazz is 8-4 (5-2 at home, 3-2 on the road) on Friday night this season.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Utah Jazz Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.