Tip-Off: 7 PM CDT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder fell 95-87 to the Washington Wizards on Friday night to move to 0-2 on the season. The loss was a bad one for the Thunder considering wins could be few and far between this season, especially with a tough schedule early on.
Now, the Thunder is tasked with hosting the Golden State Warriors. This is the first time in Thunder franchise history that neither Russell Westbrook nor Kevin Durant will be apart of either roster, and while the Warriors are not exactly rebuilding, they do have some new faces.
The Thunder should be considered heavy underdogs against the Warriors, but don’t underestimate the home team on a Sunday afternoon.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Steph Curry
- SG: D’Angelo Russell
- SF: Glenn Robinson III
- PF: Draymond Green
- C: Kevon Looney
- Hamidou Diallo (ankle) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Alec Burks (right ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (left midfoot sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Alen Smailagić (right ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Klay Thompson (left ACL rehabilitation) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 19-20 against the Warriors in the regular season (12-7 at home, 7-13 on the road) and 3-4 in the playoffs (2-1 at home, 1-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series with the Warriors 5 times, lost it 4 times, and tied twice.
- Oklahoma City went 1-2 against Golden State last season (0-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won just once in the last 6 times against the Warriors at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.