Tip-Off: 8 PM CDT
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (10-12) finished strong in Portland last night against the Blazers (9-14) for the second consecutive game to kick off a 4-game road trip.
Tonight, the Thunder plays the Utah Jazz (13-10) in Salt Lake City. The two teams met in their opening games of the season, and it was a tight one as the Jazz pulled out the 100-95 win.
Both teams have experienced struggles since then, but while the Thunder has surpassed expectations so far, the Jazz have played well below their potential.
Utah is a heavy favorite tonight, nearly double digits, but if OKC continues to finish as well as they have recently, they could have a good chance to leave Salt Lake City with a win.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Abdel Nader
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Donovan Mitchell
- SG: Royce O’Neale
- SF: Joe Ingles
- PF: Bojan Bogdanović
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Hamidou Diallo (hyperextended right elbow, sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (right hip soreness) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Mike Conley (left hamstring tightness) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 31-13 (19-2 at home, 12-11 on the road) against the Jazz in the regular season and 2-4 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 9 times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder swept the Jazz 4-0 last season (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.