Tip-Off: 6:30 PM CT
Location: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse (Cleveland, Ohio)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (19-15) matched their longest winning streak of the season at 4 when they rallied in the fourth quarter on Thursday night to defeat the San Antonio Spurs (14-19) 109-103.
Tonight, the Thunder continues their current road trip with a matchup in Cleveland against the Cavaliers (10-24). The Cavs are a young team with very little direction, and their season so far is evidenced by this.
The Cavaliers turn the ball over at a high rate (16.3 per game), and they don’t do themselves any favors after the fact by allowing 19.5 points per game off those turnovers. The Thunder isn’t particularly proficient at forcing opponents into turnovers, averaging just 14.4 per game, but OKC is in the top half of the league with a defensive rating, so locking in on that end will make scoring that much easier.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Darius Garland
- SG: Collin Sexton
- SF: Cedi Osman
- PF: Kevin Love
- C: Tristan Thompson
- Luguentz Dort (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Larry Nance Jr. (left knee soreness) is OUT.
- Dylan Windler (left lower leg stress reaction) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 9-12 against the Cavs (5-6 at home, 4-6 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Cavs twice, lost 4 times, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder won the season series with the Cavs 2-0 a year ago (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 4 of the last 5 games against the Cavs.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.