Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (23-18) fell to the Toronto Raptors (26-14) on Wednesday evening, and while the final score—a 130-121 victory for Toronto—appeared to be a convincing win for the Raptors, it was a lot closer than that.
The Raps led by 30 in the first half at one point, but the Thunder made it a game and clawed their way back into it. With a little over 2 minutes to play, OKC was down by just 3 points, but Toronto was able to close out the win.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Miami Heat (28-12), one of the hottest teams in the East, but Miami has a losing record on the road. The status of Steven Adams and Nerlens Noel is still uncertain, so the game could very well swing either direction based on their availability.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Kendrick Nunn
- SG: Duncan Robinson
- SF: Jimmy Butler
- PF: Bam Adebayo
- C: Meyers Leonard
- Luguentz Dort (G League – Two Way) is OUT.
- Abdel Nader (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Nerlens Noel (left ankjle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Justin Patton (G League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Kyle Alexander (G League – Two-Way) is OUT.
- Tyler Herro (left knee bruise) is QUESTIONABLE.
- KZ Okpala (G League – On Assignment) is OUT.
- Gabe Vincent (G League – Two-Way)
- Justise Winslow (lower back bruise) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder is 13-9 against the Heat (7-5 at home, 6-4 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder has won the season series 3 times, lost it twice, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder went 1-1 against the Heat last season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 8 of the last 10 matchups with the Heat.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.