Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (30-20) is coming off a 4-day break, their longest of the season so far, and it has paid off in a number of ways. Prior to the break, the Thunder was tied for second in the NBA with most games played. The break allowed the team to get some much-needed rest, and as a result, the injury report is nearly clean—Andre Roberson notwithstanding.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers (13-38), who are struggling lately, to say the least. Winners of just 1 game of their last 12, the Cavs have very little direction. Trade rumors are swirling around the organization, so who knows what their roster could look like tonight.
Last time these two teams played, the Thunder handled the Cavs just fine despite Cleveland shooting lights out from three. As long as OKC takes care of the ball and locks in on defense right out of the gate, they should have no problem sending the Cavs packing with a loss.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Darius Garland
- SG: Collin Sexton
- SF: Cedi Osman
- PF: Larry Nance Jr.
- C: Kevin Love
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Tristan Thompson (right quadricep soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Dylan Windler (lower left leg stress reaction) is OUT.
- Ante Zizic (illness) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 10-12 against the Cavs (5-6 at home, 5-6 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Cavs twice, lost 4 times, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder won the season series with the Cavs 2-0 a year ago (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 5 of the last 6 games against the Cavs.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Cavs so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.