Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (36-22) is flying high right now after defeating the Chicago Bulls (20-39) on Tuesday 124-122 for their franchise-record 9th consecutive road game. Not only that, but the Thunder has won 4 straight and 8 of their last 10, and they are now sitting at 5th in the Western Conference Standings.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Sacramento Kings (24-33) for the third and final matchup of the season between these two teams. After dropping a single-point loss to the Kings in Sacramento on December 11th, OKC thumped the Kings by 20 in Sacramento on January 29th.
The Thunder has a chance to put together their third 5-game win streak of the season with a win over the Kings tonight, and it will also help their placement in the standings. As the end of the season gets closer, this team is looking more and more like a threat to whoever they take on in the first round.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Cory Joseph
- SG: Bogdan Bogdanović
- SF: Harrison Barnes
- PF: Nemanja Bjelica
- C: Harry Giles
- Darius Bazley (right knee bone bruise) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Marvin Bagley III (left foot soreness) is OUT.
- De’Aaron Fox (abdomen tightness) is OUT.
- Kyle Guy (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Richaun Holmes (right shoulder soreness) is OUT.
- DaQuan Jeffries (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 31-11 against the Kings (17-3 at home, 14-8 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series against the Kings 9 times, lost it once, and tied it once.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Kings last season (0-2 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Kings so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-1 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.