Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, OK)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder remains winless at home after dropping a 112-102 decision last night to the San Antonio Spurs, and it’s not likely they’ll change things tonight as they host the Los Angeles Lakers as Dennis Schröder makes his return to the ‘Peake.
Tonight’s game against the reigning NBA champs will be OKC’s toughest matchup of the season for obvious reasons. Thunder opponents so far this season have a combined record of 44-41, which is near the bottom of the league in terms of strength of schedule. Looking ahead, the Thunder has the toughest schedule remaining across the entire NBA.
The Lakers enter tonight’s game at 9-3, the best in the league, and currently riding a 3-game win streak. Simply put, Los Angeles has far too many weapons for the Thunder to be able to handle, so it would take nothing short of a miracle for OKC to get their first home win of the season tonight.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: George Hill
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Al Horford
- PG: Dennis Schröder
- SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- SF: Lebron James
- PF: Anthony Davis
- C: Marc Gasol
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Kostas Antetokounmpo is OUT (right knee patellar tendinitis).
- Anthony Davis is QUESTIONABLE (jammed toe).
- Jared Dudley is OUT (right calf soreness).
- Lebron James is PROBABLE (left ankle sprain).
- Wesley Matthews is OUT (right achilles soreness).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 24-18 against the Lakers (13-8 at home, 11-10 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Lakers 7 times, lost 4 times, and tied once.
- The Thunder went 1-3 (0-2 at home, 1-1 on the road) against the Lakers last season.
- The Thunder has lost 4 of the last 5 meetings with the Lakers at Chesapeake Energy Arena.