Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
After going 0-3 on the road, the Oklahoma City Thunder is back in the 405 for a couple of home games. Tonight the Thunder hosts the Utah Jazz, who have had a mixed bag of success so far this season to get to 11-6. After winning 7 of their first 8 games, the Jazz lost 4 of their next 5. However, Utah has won 3 of their last 4, and they seem to be getting back on track.
The Thunder has lost 5 of their last 6, and the 4-game win streak that they had seems long gone. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is out for his second straight game with a sprained ankle, and without him, the Thunder will likely struggle to score. On the defensive end, Luguentz Dort will draw the challenge of defending Donovan Mitchell, and OKC doesn’t really have a player that can match up with Rody Gobert.
Utah is a double-digit favorite, but the Thunder is a scrappy young bunch, so there’s no telling what type of performance they might put together in front of the home crow.d
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Josh Giddey
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Mike Conley
- SG: Donovan Mitchell
- SF: Bojan Bogdanovic
- PF: Royce O’Neale
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Vit Krejci is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Tre Mann is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Paul Watson is OUT (G League – two-way).
- Udoka Azubuike is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Jared Butler is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Elijah Huges is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 33-17 (20-4 at home, 13-13 on the road) against the Jazz in the regular season and 2-4 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 10 times, lost it twice, and tied once.
- The Thunder went 0-3 against the Jazz last season (0-2 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Jazz so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).