Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is fresh off a heartbreaking loss via a crazy buzzer beater, but they are back in action tonight at home as they host the Los Angeles Clippers. Despite having some of the top talent in the league, the Clippers have struggled at times this season due to a number of injuries.
Sitting at 5th in the Western Conference, Los Angeles is just 5-5 in their last ten, but they have won 4 of the last 5, including a big win against the Phoenix Suns. Several key players are up in the air for tonight’s matchup, which is likely why the spread is just 5.5 points in favor of the Clippers, but either way, the Thunder has been consistently solid at home, and after the loss on Wednesday, they’re likely hungry to get right back in action.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Reggie Jackson
- SG: Paul George
- SF: Terance Mann
- PF: Nicolas Batum
- C: Ivica Zubac
- Luguentz Dort is QUESTIONABLE (left sprained ankle).
- Aaron Wiggins is OUT (G League – two-way).
- Nicolas Batum is QUESTIONABLE (sprained right ankle).
- Paul George is QUESTIONABLE (sprained right elbow).
- Serge Ibaka is OUT (personal reasons).
- Kawhi Leonard is OUT (right knee ACL injury recovery).
- Jason Preston is OUT (right foot injury recovery).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 24-24 against the Clippers (15-8 at home, 9-16 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Clippers 4 times, tied 4 times, and lost 5 times.
- The Thunder went 1-2 against the Clippers last season (1-0 at home, 0-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Clippers so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).